Sukiyaki, is a Japanese cuisine, hot pot cooked with a small amount of sauce. The common ingredients include high-quality beef, sliced pork, seafood and various vegetables. These ingredients will be boiled in a mixture of soy sauce, sugar and mirin, eaten with raw egg as well. Sukiyaki is generally regarded as a traditional winter cuisine.
- U.S. CHOICE Blade Steak (thin slices which only need 3 seconds to be cooked) 200g+/- (+ $120 upgade, Japanese A5
- Canada Grade A Sliced Pork (thin slices which only need 3 seconds to be cooked) 200g+/-
- Japanese Hokkaido Sashimi Scallop 2L x 2
- New Zealand PAA Organic Greenshell Mussels x 4
- Japanese OSAKI Crab Stick x 4
- Baked Cod Fish Sheet x 1
- Mixed vegetables + combined mushrooms x 1
- Kuzukiri (Kudzu sweet potato starch noodles) x 1
- Japanese Kyushu Nagasaki Egg x 2
- Kobe Sukiyaki Sauce 1 pack (300ml)
【Available while stocks last】HANA KIZAKURA Ginjo Junmai 300ml ($98)
*Please keep it in the freezer at -18℃ or below.
* The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
*The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.*