Suggested Serving Method:
- Defrosted and ready to be served (with soy sauce and mustard)
- Garlic Angel Prawns Pasta with White Wine
- Angel prawns - 7-8 pcs
- White wine - 1 glass
- Garlic - 2 cloves of garlic and chopped
- Parsley - several plants
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt, pepper - For seasoning
- Pasta - Serving for two people
(1) Wash the prawns first and wipe them dry.
(2) Take the stems of Parsley and cut into finely pieces for later use. Just slightly cut the leaves.
(3) Chop the garlic.
(4) Boil a large pot of water, add a little olive oil and salt in it, and cook for 1-2 minutes according to the package instructions. Reserve a little spaghetti water for later use.
(5) Drain the cooked spaghetti for later use.
(6) Heat the oil in another pot (medium to high heat).
(7) After cooking until it smokes, add the prawns to fry, then add chili powder, salt and pepper (Remember to wipe the prawns dry, otherwise they will not be crispy).
(8) Fry for about one and a half to two minutes on each side.
(9) Add the white wine.
(10) Cover the pot again, turn to medium heat, and cook for three to four minutes, sauteing the prawns a few times.
(11) Pick up the fried shrimp first. Don't waste the essence left in the pot. Add garlic, Parsley stems, and a little white wine to the original pot.
(12) Add the pasta and stir fry it (if the pasta is too dry, add a little spaghetti water), then add the olive oil and stir fry again depending on the situation.