The red snow crabs are from the waters of Hokkaido, Japan. The meat has a sweet taste and abundant flesh. Red snow crab is cooked and then used with advanced freezing technology to maintain the umami taste of the crab, and the sweetness of the crab will not be not reduced when eatng. The three major crab kings in Hokkaido have their own characteristics. The meat quality of red snow crab is the most juciy, chewy, and freshest among many crab species. Its brown meat is more fragrant and flavourful, and the Japanese called them "Crab Queen".Red Snow crab has a buttery and creamy texture. You can enjoy the best taste with simple cooking.
Suggested Serving Method:
1. First, wash the crabs with tap water, then add the amount of water that has flooded the crabs in a large pot, and boil the water.
2. Boil the water again, put the crab in (The back shell should be face down).
3. To avoid the crab from floating, remember to press it with a plate or lid.
Origin: Japan Hokkaido
Weight: 900g / 1200g
The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- To prevent bacterial food poisoning, do not refrigerate thawed food.
- Do not warm and freeze the product repeatedly to avoid affecting the quality. After opening the product, please eat it all at once to avoid affecting the quality due to improper storage.
Pay Attention: The crabs legs may be broken due to transportation conditions. However, the quality and weight of the crabs will not be affected.